Here's looking at you! By virtue of reading this, I must assume that you have made it to the second round of the playoffs in your league(s) and are looking for some advice to get to the championship game! Well, I won't disappoint - let's jump straight into the good stuff. Some of my picks for this week are: Matthew Stafford, Mike Davis, Marquise Goodwin, Robert Woods, and Jack Doyle. Best of luck in Week 15, see you back here again next week!
It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Marquise Goodwin (SF) - 15% owned - Goodwin has proven to be a big play threat this season and due to injuries to the 49ers receivers he should continue to see high target volumes to make him better than the usual WR3 boom or bust dart throw.
4) Dontrelle Inman (CHI) - 2% owned - Inman had a productive game in his Bears debut catching 6 of 8 for 88 yards. Since there is not much pass catching talent on the team, Inman should be the go to receiver the rest of the season.
3) Rex Burkhead (NE) - 11% owned - Burkhead has seen his workload increase each of the last three weeks after returning from a rib injury. Patriots running backs can be dangerous to predict for fantasy purposes, but Burkhead is worth an add as a player on the rise.
2) Latavius Murray (MIN) - 44% owned - Murray continues to get consistent double digit touches each week despite splitting time with Jerrick McKinnon. His production has unfortunately been hit or miss, but his volume should at least put him in the flex conversation each week.
1) Jamaal Williams (GB) - 7% owned - Williams was forced into action this week after Aaron Jones and Ty Montgomery were both knocked out with injuries. Jones is expected to miss multiple weeks with a knee injury and Montgomery appeared to reinjure his ribs; this means Williams should see plenty of work as the Packers primary running back.
We're joined by fantasy football veteran and former drinkfive.com contributor Vince Foss as we discuss the very best plays moving forward into championship week. We'll analyze the matchups and go over recent NFL news and updates that can impact the production of your players.
For Fantasy Football team managers, playing in week 15 is all about making the right starts to get to the championship. Whether you fought hard to get into the playoffs from the bottom of the league or coasted into a bye spot early on, everyone is on an even playing field and (in most cases) only has one shot.
We'll be paying special attention to the players that you should and shouldn't start in week 15 and what matchups to keep in mind should you make the championship game in Week 16. We're joined by regular guest and drinkfive.com contributor Mike Mocerino.
Welcome back! We're joined this week by fantasy football veteran Matt Ellis to discuss the best starts moving forward into Week 13. This is the last week of the regular season of most fantasy football leagues, so put your best foot forward!