It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Los Angeles Chargers (LAC) - 35% owned - The Chargers have been the top fantasy defense over the past 5 weeks and they have a great matchup against the Browns this week. Looks for them to continue to roll.
4) Jacquizz Rodgers (TB) - 8% owned - Doug Martin is in the concussion protocol and could miss week 13. If he does sit out then Rodgers should get a heavier workload against the Packers.
3) Mike Davis (SEA) - 2% owned - Davis looked better than all the other Seahawk running backs before getting injured during his surprise start in week 11. Look for Davis to get the start again this week with an opportunity to take over going forward.
2) Marquise Goodwin (SF) - 15% owned - Goodwin continues to be an upside WR3 and may be getting a boost at quarterback as Jimmy Garropolo could start week 13 for an injured C.J. Beathard.
1) Zay Jones (BUF) - 14% owned - Jones finally seems to be getting some traction in the Buffalo offense as his last three games he has caught 13 of 24 for 154 yards and 2 touchdowns. He should continue to see targets since Kelvin Benjamin is out with a torn meniscus.
For Fantasy Football team managers, playing in week 15 is all about making the right starts to get to the championship. Whether you fought hard to get into the playoffs from the bottom of the league or coasted into a bye spot early on, everyone is on an even playing field and (in most cases) only has one shot.
We'll be paying special attention to the players that you should and shouldn't start in week 15 and what matchups to keep in mind should you make the championship game in Week 16. We're joined by regular guest and drinkfive.com contributor Mike Mocerino.
Welcome back! We're joined this week by fantasy football veteran Matt Ellis to discuss the best starts moving forward into Week 13. This is the last week of the regular season of most fantasy football leagues, so put your best foot forward!
Peterman completed 6-of-14 passes for 66 yards with five interceptions. Wow, Buffalo. Nice work. In this episode, we'll be touching on the Bills' and NFL fantasy players going forward as well as the other highs and lows of Week 11 and what they mean to your fantasy squad.