It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Nick Foles (PHI) - 26% owned - Philidelphia's passing attack didn't appear to take too much of a hit with Carson Wentz as Nick Foles threw for 237 yards and 4 TDs against the Giants last week. Foles has streamer appeal in week 16 against a mediocre Oakland pass defense.
4) Eric Ebron (DET) - 43% owned - Ebron has been getting more opportunities the past couple weeks catching 15 of 18 targets for 127 yards a touchdown over that span. There probably isn't a better option available on the wire if you are in need of a tight end streamer.
3) Washington Redskins (WAS) - 35% owned - The Redskins draw the Broncos this week who have no surpassed Cleveland as the team giving up the most fantasy points to opposing defenses. Look for Osweiler to spew a few turnovers in this game.
2) Kerwynn Williams (ARZ) - 35% owned - Williams should continue to see enough touches to put him in the RB2/Flex conversation. He draws a favorable matchup against the Giants this week as they are giving up the 4th most points to opposing running backs.
1) Mike Wallace (BAL) - 40% owned - Another week, another solid performance from Wallace after catching 6 of 10 targets for 89 yards. He now has 27 catches on 45 targets for 400 yards and 2 TDs over his last 6 games and draws a favorable matchup against the Colts this week.