It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Nick Foles (PHI) - 2% owned - Foles will be starting the rest of the season for the Eagles after Wentz went down with a torn ACL last week. He has had big games in past starts and has a great matchup against the Giants this week who are giving up the 6th most points to opposing quarterbacks. This makes Foles an appealing streamer for week 15 if you don’t have a great quarterback situation.
4) Mike Wallace (BAL) - 40% owned - Wallace has shown he is still a big play threat in recent weeks getting multiple opportunities for long downfield plays. If you need a boom or bust play in your matchup then he is probably the best you can find on the wire.
3) New Orleans Saints (NO) - 38% owned - The Saints started the fantasy season out with some huge games but have been quiet lately. Look for that to change as they play against the New York Jets with Bryce Petty starting at QB.
2) Mike Davis (SEA) - 38% owned - Davis has proved to be the clear lead back for Seattle the past couple weeks. He gets a great matchup this week against a Rams defense allowing the second most fantasy points to opposing running backs.
1) Dede Westbrook (JAX) - 30% owned - Westbrook’s production has improved every week since getting on the field four weeks ago and is coming off an 81-yard performance with a TD last week. He has a good matchup next week against a bad Texans pass defense which should put him in the WR3 conversation.